Welcome to my Cards to Treasure blog. I'm Sharon and I'm an avid card making. I make too many cards, so I now sell them on ebay. Below you will find examples of cards that I have listed on ebay, to see cards that I currently have on sale just click here.
I also make cards to order, so if you have any occassions that require a special or unusal card then please get in contact. Just let know any specifics such as style/colour/theme/name and see what I come up with.
If you want to know a bit more about me I have another crafting blog were you can find cards that I make for two craft design teams. You can check it out here:
Sharon's Crafty Place.
Thanks for stopping by x

Monday 18 July 2011

Cotton dreams quilt show

I've been a bit quiet on ebay for the last week or two. I was busy making cards that I was selling at a quilt show in Messingham (North Linconshire). The show was a display of over 60 quilts made my my Mums friends and her students. Also for sale was an arrary of fabrics from her business Cotton Dreams.

I had some handmade cards for sale and they went down really well and I sold 1/3 of my stock :-)

I will be taking my cards to another show next month (details to follow) so I have to make lots more cards. I will be back on ebay soon though.

Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment