Welcome to my Cards to Treasure blog. I'm Sharon and I'm an avid card making. I make too many cards, so I now sell them on ebay. Below you will find examples of cards that I have listed on ebay, to see cards that I currently have on sale just click here.
I also make cards to order, so if you have any occassions that require a special or unusal card then please get in contact. Just let know any specifics such as style/colour/theme/name and see what I come up with.
If you want to know a bit more about me I have another crafting blog were you can find cards that I make for two craft design teams. You can check it out here:
Sharon's Crafty Place.
Thanks for stopping by x

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Craft fair - 2012 Calender

I've not been putting too many cards on ebay at the moment, I've been trying to build up stock as I'm selling them at my youngest sons nursery on Saturday. I'm getting there slowly I have a few new baby cards to make and some more calenders. I thought I'd share one of the calenders that I made last night with you.


Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment