Welcome to my Cards to Treasure blog. I'm Sharon and I'm an avid card making. I make too many cards, so I now sell them on ebay. Below you will find examples of cards that I have listed on ebay, to see cards that I currently have on sale just click here.
I also make cards to order, so if you have any occassions that require a special or unusal card then please get in contact. Just let know any specifics such as style/colour/theme/name and see what I come up with.
If you want to know a bit more about me I have another crafting blog were you can find cards that I make for two craft design teams. You can check it out here:
Sharon's Crafty Place.
Thanks for stopping by x

Sunday 13 November 2011

New cards.

 Good evening. Some exciting news, we've now moved house. Despite still having sorting out to do I've had chance to have a bit of a play in my craft room. It's my first ever craft room so I'm pretty excited. Here's some of the cards I've made some of which are now on ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment