Welcome to my Cards to Treasure blog. I'm Sharon and I'm an avid card making. I make too many cards, so I now sell them on ebay. Below you will find examples of cards that I have listed on ebay, to see cards that I currently have on sale just click here.
I also make cards to order, so if you have any occassions that require a special or unusal card then please get in contact. Just let know any specifics such as style/colour/theme/name and see what I come up with.
If you want to know a bit more about me I have another crafting blog were you can find cards that I make for two craft design teams. You can check it out here:
Sharon's Crafty Place.
Thanks for stopping by x

Sunday 20 November 2011

New Christmas Cards

I'm having a table at Messingham (N. Lincs) at the methodist church Christmas fayre next Saturday so I've been busy making new cards to sell. Here's a selection of Christmas cards I've made:


 This one is my favourite, I'll be making the boy version tonight.
 I've also made some sweetie bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment